Must Sell live stock in VA

Upgrading to 155 Bowfront. Must sell live rock, sand, and live stock which includes purple tang, trigger, pair of percula clowns, lemon peel, 2 cleaner shrimps, 6 starfish (3 serpent & 3 brittle),
All this is currently in a 46 gallon bowfront, I'm willing to sell the whole setup (tank, blk stand, double stripe light, 150 pro aqua series w/ insump skimmer, glass top and everything mentioned above if anyone is interested.
Pick up only, I am located in Northern Virginia.
Willing to part w/ everything for a reasonable price.
pchau26@msn.com
Phil

well I am pretty flexible on the price, I don't exactly have a set price, it's just I'll pretty much sell whatever at pretty much at whatever price (within reason). But again like I told the other person, I'd give a better deal if you or someone would buy all live rock, sand and livestock, it's really not that much depending on what your putting it in. I roughly have about maybe 30 to 40 pounds of arag. sand, it's been years since I set it up, so I don't remember exactly how much I put in, and the live rock I have about umm...30-50 lbs (give or take some).....
Oh yeah, one more thing, I have a yellow *polyp as well.

It's a 36" all-glass double stripe with reflectors, the bulbs are 10,000K rays with one ocean (flour. and one blue)

atmetcalf

where in northern va are you in, i am by mount vernon.
i would actually need more like 20 lbs of sand and about 10-15 lbs of rock

I'll take all the rock if we can agree on a decent price.You can e-mail me saltwater.dave@verizon.net.I am not really intrested in the trigger but I might take the tang and the cleaner shrimp. I should be able to pick it up this week-end. I might take the clowns also.

md8410

If you could email a price on the tank and all to md84100@earthlink .net I would appreciate it. If the price is right I could drive up this weekend. I live in Raleigh NC but I have family in Fairfax area. Thanks