Must Sell Quickly - 3 Salt Setups (central Florida Area)

phishman1

Because of a moving situation I am forced to sell immediately the following items:
1 75 gallon complete marine setup
2 55 gallon complete setups
I have no coral, nor LR, LS....
However I do have quite a few fish that I would like to sell either separately or with the tanks.
Some of the fish are:
Harlequin Tang, Powder Blue Tang, Regal tang, Niger Trigger, Neon Damsel, Cinn. Clown, Sailfin Tang, Picasso Trigger, spotted trigger, filefish, dogface puffer, striped puffer, panther grouper, snowflake eel, rabbit fish, sm. regal tang, bicolor blenny, sleeper goby, worm goby, file fish, six line wrasse, banjai cardinal, long nose hawkfish, emerald and sponge crabs, bristle star, orange star, 2 choc chip stars..
I live in Daytona Beach and would like to sell these to other marine enthusiasts rather than take them to the local marine store to trade back.
Please call Jeanine at the following number:
386 - 846 - 1730
Again, I am just listing these for her as she does not have access to a computer at the present time. You can email me at exsemper@aol.com or give her a call. Please act quickly as she has to move them this week...
Thanks,
Jim

triggerfishman

phishman1
Interested in the livestock you have. Live down in Ft. Myers FL. Let me know what the prices are especially for the triggerfish.
Thanks