My 10g Tank - Fish Cam - LIVE

rbaldino

Originally Posted by pakora
ive been maintaining! I do frequent water changes and test the water regularly!
From the looks of it, you've got six fish in there, which is too much for a 10 no matter what. Consider as well that they're still small and are capable of growing to about 3 inches each, and you're definitely over stocked. Don't mean to flame you, but that's not going to work out for very long.

pakora

You know best, thats why I post in the newbie section.
This is what I have
2 Emerald Crabs
1 Peppermint Shrimp
A dozen hermit crabs (small blue legged)
1 goby (Sandsifting kind)
7 Chromis
1 Big Snail
and thats it.
I know I am overstocked and I know that you have more knowledge than I do. What would you recommend I do? Is there no way I can keep them in there?

rbaldino

Originally Posted by pakora
You know best, thats why I post in the newbie section.
This is what I have
2 Emerald Crabs
1 Peppermint Shrimp
A dozen hermit crabs (small blue legged)
1 goby (Sandsifting kind)
7 Chromis
1 Big Snail
and thats it.
I know I am overstocked and I know that you have more knowledge than I do. What would you recommend I do? Is there no way I can keep them in there?
Wow, seven chromis. There's just no way they can live in there. You might be able to get away with a small clown fish, maybe a small damsel, a clown goby would be a good choice. Really, you can only have 2, maybe 3 small fish in there, preferably with very little bioload.

jennythebugg

i love chromis' we have 4 in our 150 john paul george and ringo...little pirahnas
they will eat moths that land in the water are yours picky eaters/ nice webcam by the way

pakora

Thanks for the advice R!!!!
Jenny, lol they are not picky at all. Love them to death!
The only creature that is worrying me is the snail because it hasnt been out in two days. But I just bought it two days ago so I wonder whats up...

jennythebugg

we got a bunch of hermits here a few months ago and they ate our snails ,but it did initially take a day or two for the snails to adjust just make sure its facing the right way or the crabs will attack it if its upside down

dallas612

i would love to post a cam on my tank so i can check it anywhere at anytime. is that free? how do you do that, i have been thinking of doing that myself. NOW IM GOING TOO.

pakora

Thanks for all of the comments, suggestions, and must do's!
I'd love to see everyones tank via webcam.
Its easy. I went to earthcam.com made an account (its free)
Thank hooked up my webcam and bam i can look at my tank from anywhere now. Looking forward to seeing yours

bjoe23

when do u turn off the night time lights because i looked and i cant really see because its dark

pakora

Yeah sorry that happened. I think the bulbs were loose. I bought an automatic fish feeder and it will feed at 7:00am and then 8:00pm. I have a timer set to turn the lights on at 6:00am and the lunar lights go on at 9:00pm! Its fixed now! Enjoy!