my 110

ric maniac

Looks good.
Is that a metal thing holding up the shaving brush plant? and might i suggest a black background to cover up the chords. your pj cardinal looks fat and happy as well lol.

i already planned on putting a black background on it so that finalizes that decision. the tank came with some livestock and so i didnt have time to paint and stuff. it also needs a new stand and canopy wich i am going to build soon and when i move it will go on that stand and the back will get painted and im going to change the plumbing set-up as it is all glued.

Originally Posted by ric maniac
Looks good.
Is that a metal thing holding up the shaving brush plant? and might i suggest a black background to cover up the chords. your pj cardinal looks fat and happy as well lol.

it is a rubberband holding leaf lettuce for my tangs and foxface

Originally Posted by theappe3
do you have an open top on your tank...

it is a temporary canopy, i am going to buy a 760 halide fixture and mount it in a canopy which will be partially open.

fishygurl

What is the lentgh and width of that tank?
Not sure but i think you should use nori sheets instead of lettuce, if im wrong someone please correct me.
How many pounds of live rock do you have?
Do u have a fuge?
How long has the tank been setup?
And i too think if its possible to put a black background on the back makes everything pop out much more, while hiding those cords!

Originally Posted by FishyGurl
What is the lentgh and width of that tank?
Not sure but i think you should use nori sheets instead of lettuce, if im wrong someone please correct me.
How many pounds of live rock do you have?
Do u have a fuge?
How long has the tank been setup?
And i too think if its possible to put a black background on the back makes everything pop out much more, while hiding those cords!

i do use sheets as well, vegetable matter is good for grazers including brocolii and zuccini. i do not have a fuge as of right now. i am going to be building a new stand which the tank will go on when i move within a couple months. i just moved the tank from the person i got it from to my house maybe a month ago. there is over 100bls of rock and i may get more. also, when the tank is moved it is going to be painted black and it is getting a fresh live sand bed as well as a bigger (probably 55g) sump with a 20g refugium above that. it is getting different lights so those cords wont even be there, that was just temporary.

i have 9 fish, i am currently using a tide pool sump (it really sucks) i will be upgrading to prolly a 38 gallon sump and a 20 gallon fuge above that. i am running a pro clear aquatics 75 skimmer right now because when i set the tank up in the hasty move i forgot to leave enough room for the prizm pro hob skimmer. i am going to change the plumbing where both holes in the overflow box are drain pipes and i will make plumbing going up the back of the other end and running a mag 12. i have a maxi-jet 1200 in the right now and im waiting on my replacement impeller for my maxi 600. and i will be adding a koralia 4.