my 12 gal nano aquapod

jake123

Originally Posted by REEFCRAZY81
how does the skimmer work and what bran is it .. did u have to mod anything
I think he was asking what Brand skimmer it was..
I would like to know also?

mpls man

i bought it from r..f central.com.
a guy had 1 for sale.
email me and i can tell you the name of the site they sell them at<since the'll probally delete it from here if i list it.
Dhummel64@msn.com

mpls man

it fits right in the cavity of the 3rd compartment, the water cycles through the skimmer, just like any other skimmer, the air bubbles carry the skum to the top of the cup, then the water keeps cycleing through.

gharner

does the skimmer give you a lot of micro bubbles in your tank? i need one, i had a bad cyano outbreak so im now using ro water and would like to get a skimmer as well. if you dont mind me asking, how much did you pay for the sunpod lighting?

mpls man

Originally Posted by gharner
does the skimmer give you a lot of micro bubbles in your tank? i need one, i had a bad cyano outbreak so im now using ro water and would like to get a skimmer as well. if you dont mind me asking, how much did you pay for the sunpod lighting?
the skimmer i dont get any microbubbles at all, it does a very good job!

the lighting i paid $163.00 with shipping new. compared to what they get in other places over $200.00.

gharner

wow, good deal on the lights! i might get the same ones after i work a little more over the summer. thanks for the info.

mpls man

wow, good deal on the lights! i might get the same ones after i work a little more over the summer. thanks for the info.
drop me a email and i can tell you where i bought it.
can't tell you on this site.
Dhummel64@msn.com

mpls man

are you still lookimg for a skimmer, drop me a email, i might of found 1 for you.
Dhummel64@msn.com