My 120 A Work In Progress

dinhouse

As you can see from above I am in the process of putting my 120 in my bar in my basement. I am looking for lighting ideas. I plan on running 2x250 watt iwasaki's (5600k) and either VHOs or PCs to get rid of the yellow and to supliment actinic.
does this sound good? Looking for suggestions!

dinhouse

"russ" that is still up for debate. when I place all the rock and corals you won't be able to see the wash room!!!

nm reef

dinhouse...been a while since I last saw you posting here. Looks like a well thought out display. Best of luck and keep us posted on its progress.

golfish

Great job! IMO, the standard 120 is one of the best tanks you can have. Easy to light and easy to aqua scape. FWIW, my 120 is in wall too but a little different in size 48" long x 26" wide x 22" tall.

dinhouse

"Nm" It has been awhile since I last posted been busy and I kinda got into the paintball thing! But I am back. With the light I am planning will I be able to keep some of the lower light clams and maybe a rose? I will keep you all posted! Thanks in advance.

nm reef

Mine is a 100...don't really have any full sized pics available...but do keep us posted on yours as it develops. I'm betting it'll be sweet once its established.
2x250's with PC or VHO would allow some clams...even some SPS types....I run 2x110 VHO's & 2x400 10K Ushios over mine...so far everything has adapted well except maybe some softies/shrooms/polyps...they try to hide from the direct light.