My 120 setup

silverdak

holy crap you have a fish room??? thats pretty cool... do you sell stuff like the frags and other stuff? looks like a science lab lol
tank looks great too!!!

zarro

Thanks for the comet's, i do sale frags so i can keep up with the
hobby. I have a very nice wife that puts up with my hobbys.

Originally Posted by zarro
http:///forum/post/2638807
I have a very nice wife that puts up with my
hobbys.
I bet your wife watched you write this comment.
J/K My wife says its better I do this that go to the bar and get drunk.
I blame it on my kids.
"But honey they love to watch the fish".

Tank and everything looks great.

C

cmaxwell39

Are all of those tanks plumbed together. You have an awesome looking setup and I would love to have a fishroom like that. Right now I have to mix saltwater in the basement for waterchange and then lug it up the stairs to get it to the tank that sits in the kitchen. Oh well at least I get my exercise. Once again great setup.

fishkid13

Dang you have a lot of tanks.I want a custum fish room (we have a room we dont use so i am trying to get my mom to say yes)but my mom thinks my 84gal salt 55fresh and 10fresh. is to much for my bedroom(I am 13) and she is mad that i am building a 120salt in to my closet. Ya if you can help me when i get my 120 set up that would be great.Sweet tanks so much better than mine. Awesome.

zarro

Hi all .Hey cmaxwell39 the tanks are all plumbed together.I use a mag 18 & mag 12 to keep it all running . The 65 gallon conner is going to be a sea horse tank. It all goes from my 120 main tank with 2 inch drain to the 55 gallon fuge/sump then plumbed with 1 inch thin wall for the returns to the 120 ,55, 36, 65 gallon tanks.I have a calcium reactor to keep up the calcium around 460. Ph 8.3 all others at zero. I do a water change 0f 55 gallons once a month. Hey fishkid13 if you need any help plumbing your tanks let me know.It just takes time to get them to look like this. So take it one coral at a time. hey tell your mom the tanks take less up keep if there all plumbed together. the more waterthe easer it is to keep it all in check. Hey nycbob i put a lot of main in all my tanks . there are times i let it go for a few days here and there. but then i get right back in to it.