my 125g semi-diary

katz

Thanx MonaLisa. :cheer: I will. One week into curing and Nitrates are at 10. So should be good to go in a couple more weeks.
Katz

triga22

Very nice tank! I wouldnt add much rock so you will have room for corals. I love your tank!

katz

TriGa22,
Thank you for the complement.
I will only be adding what is in my other tank, about 60lbs.
Laredo300c,
The tank is 72L x 18W x 24H.

I am so excited to finally have this tank up and running. The wait is killing me. Nitrates at 5 now. :cheer:
Katz

wangotango

looking good. what are your ammonia and nitrites at? thats what you need to watch for your cycle.
-Justin

katz

WangoTango
Nitrites 0
Nitrates 5
Amn no clue my test kit expired and LFS is out
sal 1.24
Ph and Alk no clue test kit expired and LFS is out

katz

Got a new test kit today.
Nitrite 0
Amn 0
Nitrate between 0 and 5
Tank up and running for two weeks. I can not believe how fast it is cycling. I am worried that it is cycling too fast.
Got my new RO/DI unit hooked up and running. Came with a TDS tester. So I tested our local water and it was 27. RO/DI water 0. I am so excited not to be running back and forth to WalMart for water. :cheer:
Katz

azaintcold

Originally Posted by Katz
Got a new test kit today.
Nitrite 0
Amn 0
Nitrate between 0 and 5
Tank up and running for two weeks. I can not believe how fast it is cycling. I am worried that it is cycling too fast.
Got my new RO/DI unit hooked up and running. Came with a TDS tester. So I tested our local water and it was 27. RO/DI water 0. I am so excited not to be running back and forth to WalMart for water. :cheer:
Katz
Congrats. Looks great BTW. Too fast cycling? No such thing

RO/DI = less headaches. What brand did you go with?

katz

Thank you Azaintcold. I went with the typhoon III and I love it. I am both excited and dreading the move of my 54 into my 125. I am hoping for no deaths of any of my fish and corals.
Katz

azaintcold

Originally Posted by Katz
Thank you Azaintcold. I went with the typhoon III and I love it. I am both excited and dreading the move of my 54 into my 125. I am hoping for no deaths of any of my fish and corals.
Katz

I have the same one. Love it as well. Good luck with the transfer of tanks!

katz

TX Reef I am fixing to move everything from my 55 to my 54 corner.
Got any pics of your corner?
Here you go TX Reef.

tx reef

Thanks for the pics....very nice looking tank.
That is quite a forest you have going on in there....I bet the clowns love it.