My 12g Thread Major Update

mazdaspeed

Well major update!!! I finally got my lights in and did some major rearangements of things in the tank so here ya go. First the list of equipment...
12g Eclipse bow front tank
20lbs live rock
15lbs live sand
AC 300 sump/fuge
AC 30 powerhead
96W PC lighting 50/50 bulb
that's it... now the pictures! Advice/Opinions always welcome!

mazdaspeed

I'm working on a way of putting on a black one so it's in the works. I want it mostly to keep out the light from the tank when I put my 13w over my AC300 for a fuge light.

mazdaspeed

Originally posted by Laddy
Is the AC 30 powerhead inside the HOB?

No it's on the side... I use it to kinda break up the output flow of the AC300 as it's a pretty powerful filter on such a small tank I didn't want it just falling into the water and hitting the sand. You can see it in the upper right hand corner of the tank on the 1st picture.

mazdaspeed

Ok so I re-aquascpaped cause I didn't like how it looked at first... I think this is much better. Also had to float my 4 Nas Snails that I got today!

mazdaspeed

also my project fuge! didn't take too long to cut the baffle and glue it in place... just have to wait for it to cure and test for watertight.

mazdaspeed

Well here's the finished product of the AC300 fuge. It's got a couple of pieces of live rock, about in inch of live sand and a good side chunk of chaeto. For lighting i'm using a 13w PC that came in the original eclipse hood