My 139 gallon tank.

bloodsmear

OK so I have done a couple of things to my tank,
First, I have acquired about 50 pounds more live rock, 20 more pounds of rubble (going into sump once I install it), along with 20 pounds of crushed coral.
I have changed the back ground from the dark black and dreary, to A cool blue underwater view.

I have Ordered a Vertex IN-180 Protein Skimmer.

I have also installed 4x 48" t5HO light set up with moon lights (The moon lights are neat, I haven't seen them before)

I have cleaned up my old fish tank
(IE: the tank that was the sump when I bought the set up)
The bad part about the sump .... The tank that was under there, has to be put in there when the aquarium is off of the stand. It does not fit through the doors.
So now I am looking for water tubs, ice chest, water buckets that I can find to hold all of the occupants while I am doing this.
I'll post up a couple of pics when I find my camera.

bloodsmear

A little bit of an update. The sump has been installed, The protein skimmer turned out to be a an IN-250 (a lot bigger than ordered) And about 75 pounds more of live rock.
here are some pics sorry my camera SUCKS.....

browniebuck

ahhhhhh...much nicer!!! The background and addition of rock were GREAT additions!!! Nice looking tank...keep up the good work!

aquaknight

Nice, looks like a 'legitimate' saltwater aquarium now
What's the new addition? The yellow fish under the clown, above the foxface, in the 2nd pic?

bloodsmear

Originally Posted by AquaKnight
http:///forum/post/3168911
What's the new addition? The yellow fish under the clown, above the foxface, in the 2nd pic?
a yellow damsel he is not new,
the new additions are:
A mimic tang, the clown, a neon gobbie, a med brittle star , some hermit crabs and now i have another long spine sea urchin, ... it came with the pkg so i had no choice to add him. I dont like then as they eat what little Coraline algae i have.

bloodsmear

Due to life I have to shut down my tank. This will be done 1/20/10. I have lots of stuff, I will not need any more . PM me if you need some thing. I live in Hanford Ca.
Admins, this is not a "For Sale" post. No prices have been stated nor has any Item been listed.

bloodsmear

I am sad to say my tank was sold today. It is a bitter sweet deal. I sold it for penny's on the dollar. However look at how much time and money it will save me in the long run.