my 150 gal pic let me know what you think

jjlittle

These are my first posted pics still working with the camera to find best setting but from what you see let me know what you think

jjlittle

Well let see.
Colt
green open brain
green closed brain
xenia 2types
toad stools
neon candy cane
acra's couple types
bouble coral
flower pots
galexia
monaporas
rare neon enethia
shrooms
zoo's
figi leather
yellow leather
not a coral but a sea apple love him great color
blue coral worm rock
sun coral

evieb

It looks beautiful!!! I can't wait till mine starts looking good. I'm taking it very slow. Hoping to post some pics by the end of the month. Can't wait till the day it looks at least half as great as yours! Great job! :jumping:

monalisa

WOW...that's all I can say...WOW...beautiful!!! I am so looking forward to having something even close to that!! How long have you worked on your tank? Mine's only a 37gal, so will never be as spectacular as yours, and mine is brand new just going on 4 weeks (cleaning crew in this week), but geez, very beautiful!!
Keep having fun.
Lisa :happyfish

jjlittle

For the last post the orange thing you see is a orange branching sponge which I placed it close to my enethia and is in process of recovering it was killing it. As for the question of how wuch $$$$ I have invested I have figured about $7000 or so.I call my self addicted to lfs for I cant keep out of them and I buy something almost every week. I do side jobs all the time and that is what I call my tank money lol :jumping:
:jumping:
:jumping: