My 175 Reef

joncat24

I looked again...I think I see a spot where you can put 2-3 zoo polyps in there......nevermind, I was wrong.....LOL Great looking tank ...again

fitchguy

Dude, you need to re-aquascape! Such potential in that tank but it looks like a bricklayer set up your tank.

anthonyjc

Originally Posted by joncat24
I looked again...I think I see a spot where you can put 2-3 zoo polyps in there......nevermind, I was wrong.....LOL Great looking tank ...again

LOL yesterday I actually got two more Dendronepthea and a 2ft wide green Carpet! although the carpet was one of the poorer decisions i've made but i think i can make it work. i'll post some updated pics soon.
and thank you all for the comments
Anthony

anthonyjc

Originally Posted by FitchGuy
Dude, you need to re-aquascape! Such potential in that tank but it looks like a bricklayer set up your tank.

yea a lot of people say that and in sometimes I do think about it because it would make the tank look cleaner and less packed but I have always been a big advocate of as much rock and sand as can be pulled off in a tank because of how stable it makes them, also it gives all the fish places to hide and sleep comfortably

ledzep fan

Originally Posted by anthonyjc
2x Dispar Anthias
2x Lyretail Anthias M/F
Purple/Yellow Anthias, i forget type
Coral Beauty
Worm Goby - 12 inch long! have had him for 4 years
Royal Gramma
Purple Tang
Mysteri Wrasse
Fine Spot fairy wrasse
Purple Goby
3x Yellow Clown Goby
3x Green Clown Goby
2x Red Clown Goby
2x Lubbocks Fairy Wrasse
Candy Hog Wrasse
5x Green Chromis
2x Bangaii Cardinal
Blue Side Fairy Wrasse
All the Live Rock gives me the freedom to have more fish than would normally be safe, the Biological filtration from the rock is amazing.

You forgot Powder Blue Tang. Great tank!
I love all your fish.

reef diver

I ditto on the brick wall, but the stability, and the fish security does balance it all out, i need more rock when it comes to it.

anthonyjc

oceanic, although at the moment i think they stopped making the stainless stand/cap for the 175 but they still have it for the 75 and 46 bow fronts.

anthonyjc

Originally Posted by Crox
anthonyjc
Where do you shop for your livestock?
I actually have a guy in brooklyn that gives me really good deals, if your interested in anything special shoot me an email. He is in Bensonhurst. Ajcut7@yahoo.com

brandy

Guys, those pictures do nothing for this tank. I have seen this tank in person, and it is absolutely gorgeous. :cheer:
:cheer:
:cheer:
:cheer: I wouldn't change a thing in it Anthony.
By the way, thanks again for the spaghetti leather, and the zoa. They are doing beutifully. Now you know you have to send me the info. on your guy in Bensonhurst. You have my email.