My 2 gallon just finished cycling

zack schwartz

Parlments are great. The cycle is over for my 2 gallon. I ordered my 13 watt 5050 bulb today. I have some frags waiting from my big tank to put in. Just had to share!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

zack schwartz

Thank you all for your replies. It took about 3 and a half weeks to cycle. Now the bulb should be in next week and the tank well really have some nice colore. Pics coming soon!!!!!!!!

opazen

ive got a one gallon with a 13 watt fifty fifty... can you help me out on how to get it back up and running?
Adam

demosthenes

The tanks are on another board I will not mention out of respect for SWF.com, but there are two Nano's that I believe will blow everyone out of the water. There is a 7 Gallon Nano located in Brazil that uses only top-off water as filtration, and is full of beautiful SPS. There is also a 1oz tank being attempted. GL with the tank Zack, I can't wait to see pics.

shadow678

Perhaps it's just me, but I wouldn't consider it disrespectful to SWF.com to say where a product that they don't supply can be located. It would be one thing if they sold it themselves, it may be stepping on toes. But if they don't supply it, you are not creating any kind of competition for them. But it is also my opinion that competition is healthy and it keeps companies honest to their customers.

zack schwartz

Originally posted by opazen
ive got a one gallon with a 13 watt fifty fifty... can you help me out on how to get it back up and running?
Adam

Yeah sure give me an email at Zanyzack2@aol.com. More than helpful.