My 2 months old tank, what do you think of it?

reefkprz

an oft lament fact is, too much light for the gorgonian may cause excess algae growth on its surface smothering the polyps. so subdued light is usually the desired situation for non photosynthetic gorgonians.

Originally Posted by reefkprZ
an oft lament fact is, too much light for the gorgonian may cause excess algae growth on its surface smothering the polyps. so subdued light is usually the desired situation for non photosynthetic gorgonians.
Ok then...can I put the base of it in the sand instead of gluing it to the rock?

reefkprz

dont feel bad I have a piece of purple sea blade gorgonian thats requirements are quite strict and is very hard to keep. it requires super intense flow, high light and planktonic food, and is not often succesfully kept. poor thing was dying when I got it, and I am not sure if it going to make it.

Originally Posted by reefkprZ
dont feel bad I have a piece of purple sea blade gorgonian thats requirements are quite strict and is very hard to keep. it requires super intense flow, high light and planktonic food, and is not often succesfully kept. poor thing was dying when I got it, and I am not sure if it going to make it.
Wish you luck