Here are some pic of my little 20 long aspiring reef
Stocklist
B&W misbar pair
Lubbocks Wrasse
Bicolor Blenny
Fireshrimp

I'll add more later

debbie

Good start so far, love the duncans (if thats what they are), our Yuma green ric is nice to along with the florida ric (myfavorite ric). In the pic of the clam behind it in the cave there looks like some aptasia???? If it is, you might want to get rid of it.
How long have you had it going so far??
Great start....

it's chuck

Yes it aiptasia that is the only one in the tank and I am getting a couple peppermints very soon. I have a rainbow ric that I can't get a good pic of and the duncans are awesome however they are at my buddy's LFS getting fragged right now(traded me the clam for half my colony). The tank has been up for 9 months or so however I just recently added most of the corals

redsea

Originally Posted by It's Chuck
http:///forum/post/2961867
Here are some pic of my little 20 long aspiring reef
Stocklist
B&W misbar pair
Lubbocks Wrasse
Bicolor Blenny
Fireshrimp

I'll add more later
it looks fantastic!

mantisman51

I have 5 peppermint shrimp and they cleared out all of the small aiptasia, but the larger one, about 2.5" when fully opened, they haven't tackled. I've been using Aiptasia Control (same as Aiptasia X), but it just disappears for a couple weeks and pops back out, a little smaller, but just as annoying.

it's chuck

well my lubbock wrasse jumped so I got myself a little cherub angel. Here he is acclimating

Also I got a peppermint and it took him one day to find the aiptasia and about an hour to eat it

A

arlene1995

Any updates? Couple of questions too: Has the Cherub bugged any corals and how out-going/easy to care for is it? And is that a Golden Ric?!?!?

it's chuck

Yeah I've added a few things stuff looks better. I need to get decient pics though. The Cherub doesn't bother any coral or the clam, he is laid back but he does run the tank. That is just a Orange Ric, it is slightly gold in color but it is under a 10k bulb right now which makes it look even more gold. All this will be going into the 100 hopefully, if not I will find something bigger, this 20 is just to much work especially since I am doing mostly stonies

it's chuck

I have a 250w Hamilton bell pendant on it right now and I also have a 250w hamilton reefstar pendant also I keep meaning to switch the bell with. I will get a FTS in soon

it's chuck

I brought home a small redtail wrasse today also all of this will be going into a 100G tank soon
Here is the new guy

Here is an Acro frag I got a couple week ago

And a really bad and dirty FTS