My 22 gallon reef :)

ogredawg

It's a custom made tank that was given to me and so if you visit this forum, I wanna say thank you once again.
Now on the details:
22 gallon Custom Acrylic tank
*16 gallons display
*6 gallons filtration
4x T5 High Output
Built in filtration
2x Via Aqua 480 (200 gph each) for return
1x MaxiJet 900 for flow (230 gph)
Refugium with Live rock, little bit of sand and Macro Algae
30+lbs live rock (including fuge)
Bare bottom display
100w Heater
I downgraded from a 50g that was setup for more than a year.

More pics to come later...

ogredawg

Thanks everyone! I did the 2 island look because I didn't want my anemone to sting any of my sps. Hopefully it works and doesn't start crawling all over.

ogredawg

About a month and a half ago, I thought about leaving the hobby because I didn't have much time to do anything. Well around two weeks ago, my tank started having some algae problem and so I decided to turn the lights off for 3 days, thinking it'd help (I read it somewhere that it's actually good for your tank). Well when I turned the light back on my anemone got stressed out I believe and decided to split into 4 within two days. To make things short I had to rearrange my aquascape and decided not to leave the hobby :) haha
Anyway here's an updated pic of my tank.

Here's my RBTA. There's only 3 of them because the other one didn't want to sit still so I traded it in for store credit.

And here's my attempt on anemone proofing my SEIO pump, hopefully it works. :)

ogredawg

Thank you! Yeah I don't think I'll ever leave the hobby, If I ever have to sell this one, I have smaller tank waiting :) I don't think I can ever part from the clowns and anemone.

Phenomenal tank!!

I really really hope mine turns out to look as good as yours!

i have a 20g and i am gonna order stronger lights soon and buy coral from my lfs.
good luck in the future