my 240 pictures and others

snakeblitz33

The tag says "clients tank" but it's not. It's another live fish store's 600 gallon display down south. I just thought I would share this beauty with everyone. I have a lot more pics of it if anyone is interested. I might make another thread.

snakeblitz33

I have seen thousands of clownfish. I used to breed them for a little while. It got boring and I started to hate true/false percula clownfish. I do, however, like maroon clownfish and black and white clownfish, although they are mean.

snakeblitz33

This is a picture of the grand room of the Aquarium of the Americas in New Orleans. I couldn't get a picture of the entire room, however, so it is actually much bigger then what is photographed. (Sorry for this inconveinance. (sp?)

This is a picture of one of the reef tanks that they maintain at the Aquarium of the Americas.

Jellyfish! This is also at the aquarium of the americas.

oceanlover

How FUN it was to look through the pictures of your BEAUTIFUL aquariums. As an owner of a fish store, you get to see a lot of what is available and what works and what doesn't. Lucky you!
Although I dearly love my 90 gallon reef tank, my favorite pictures were the little turtles! Fond memories for me. My Dad bought me three when I was little. They came home in a chinese take-out box. They kept growing bigger and bigger and we kept getting bigger aquariums. Finally he dug a pond for them that included a heater and an area they could be on land! (Winters can be cold in Vegas.)

aquaguy24

great tanks, love the 90g. hope mine turns out as good as urs..i have a long way to go since its only 4 1/2 months old..

snakeblitz33

Thank you, thank you.
I like that 90 gallon pic, but that was only when it was 4 months old. When it hit the 6month mark it had a coralline explosion. Everything was purple and I had to scrape the glass daily. It was really pretty then, too bad I never took any other pictures.
I know - I love my baby turtles, like I said. Gorgeous.

acroman

snakeblittz why do u come on this board and post pics of other stores tanks and try to make yourself look like the saltwater god you tell people u own a fish store i was in your fish store last weekend and you did not even have any fish you said you had to order anything i wanted that you could not afford to stock your store becouse you were broke and did not know how you were going to pay your 900 dollor electric bill so just stop all the lying and tring to make yourself look good with pics of other people's tanks i know where those pics came from.

nofish

he says where the photo's are from. he just wanted to share them with us. I don't know about a store
but he knows alot more about saltwater then the avg. person
. Just chill and enjoy the pic.

crimzy

Originally Posted by acroman
http:///forum/post/2737358
snakeblittz why do u come on this board and post pics of other stores tanks and try to make yourself look like the saltwater god you tell people u own a fish store i was in your fish store last weekend and you did not even have any fish you said you had to order anything i wanted that you could not afford to stock your store becouse you were broke and did not know how you were going to pay your 900 dollor electric bill so just stop all the lying and tring to make yourself look good with pics of other people's tanks i know where those pics came from.
Seriously man... totally uncalled for. I, for one, love these pics and hope that snake posts a bunch more. I really could care less what kind of business he has as he's not here advertising. Hopefully things go well for him. No reason to be ripping on a struggling small business in this economy.

t316

I have seen nothing that Snake has done to advertise or suggest otherwise. Obviously we have a disgruntled customer here. Snake...keep posting the pics....

snakeblitz33

I'm sorry, I didn't tag the last few that I posted. The one of all the anemone's and the last pic of the mangrove trees is from that guys lfs display tank South of me and his holding tanks. The lobster and turtle and nurse sharks are pictures from the Aquarium of the Americas in New Orleans.
I'm not trying to take credit for other people's beautiful aquariums, I'm actually trying to share with everyone the things that I have seen. I'm sorry, acroman if I have offended you in any way.
Thanks for taking up for me Crimzy, NOFISH, and T316. And yes, you are right. It's hard times for retailers everywhere.

nofish

no worries maybe he had a bad day, you have any more pic's? I like looking at all the fish tank i can.
(get ideas for mine)