My 25 gallon reef tank build!!!

nano-newb1983

cool man.. make sure u clean it nice for some pics
glad ur hornets are growing fast for you.. once the others settle they will take off just like hornets

hey guys, i havent been posting too much latey. but this is a bit of an emergency. last week i got some magician zoaS, another zoa rock, some clove polyps and a royal gramma, they have been in the tank for 10 days and all was fine until yesterday. i got home from being away for 3 days and noticed that my corals dont look good (yes my whole tank) the xenia is turning dark brown and has a large whit bump on it. every zoa frag in the tank other than my eye of rah is fully closed and appears to be dying, my frogspawn is very thin, the mushroom appears very frail and weak, my acan appearss to be dying as well. the only things still doing okay is a small clove polyp frag, my GSP, my xmas favia and the eye of rah zoa. (both fish are doing fine)
paramaters:
Nitrates: 10
nitrites:0
salinity:1.025
PH: 8
temp: 82
Please helP!!!

1guydude

idk ur parameters seem fine? Was ur water low when u came back? Could have just been the swing in salinity?!?!?
you could do a small w/c!
Wats the word on ur lamp? U like it? How long have you had it?
I thought about getting one also!

the water was not low at all, i added a bit extra water before leaving to avoid having a high salinity. i just brought my water to the LFS to get tested and they said everything was perfect.
i love the lamp, its perfect for me. should i post pics?

Sorry for horrible pic quality
a full tank shot, everything appears fine in this photo

my frogspawn, 1/3 its normal size

my gsp, doing fine

closed blue deaths, closed ring of death, xmas favia doing fine, cloves doing fine

my cocos pink :(

acan (appears okay in pic) looks weak in person

my green people eaters basically dead

my magicians :(

an unidentified zoa rock, dead

my blue hornets :(

my blasto

mushroom (appears weak in person)

green birds nest

la lakers :(

my tank has made a full recovery.
i did not lose anything except for the main piece of xenia. luckily i had fragged it two weeks prior.

i dont want to get everyone too excited, however, i'm getting the mother of all chalice packs from a friend, here is the list....
Widowmaker
Jason fox biohazard (exclusive, bought straight from JF)
Bubble gum monster
Riddler
gold lepto (not a chalice)
CITR watermelon
A no name red and blue
tyree robokaki
tyree pink wm
tyree rainbow delight
Firefly echino (not a chalice)
Superman montipora (not a chalice)
Plus whatever freebies he decides on
This is the pic of all the frags except citr wm, from left to right

tyree wm, riddler,robokaki, supeman monti,biohazrd, widowmaker, gold lepto, BGM, rainbow del, red and blue no-name, firefly echino.