My 29 gallon mixed reef

I am LOVING that tank!!!!!
I have a 24 gallon nano. I've had it since February. I wish it looked that good!! How many fish are in that tank exactly??

myzislow

Originally Posted by zanoshanox
http:///forum/post/2769427
Aww man i miss that big orange plating monti
but this tank is incredible man tons of development
A+
Thanks a lot! I really liked the orange monti sometimes too. With how much work we put into our tanks it's nice to hear positive feedback. Thanks again, glad you liked it.

myzislow

So I have been having some issues with my ricordea and some zoanthid frags disappearing on the left side of my tank. After many late night flash light sessions I finally found what I believe was the culprit; a eunicid worm. The problem was he had taken shelter in a rock that supported a good portion of my scape, so removing him would be a pain. I was originally going to leave him be until I broke this tank down seeing as he never left the general area, especially his chosen rock.
Couple months later, after seeing how fast he was growing and how large he had become in such a short time I made the decision he was coming out NOW! Who knows what kind of havoc he would cause when it got bigger and more hungry.
I yanked the rock and supported the structure with some rubble I had laying around. It worked very well and my scape is pretty much unchanged. I then fw dipped the rock to subdue him, then pulled him out with some pliers
He was a lot larger then I thought as previously I had maybe seen half of his body at most before he'd shoot back inot his rock.
Here are some pics of the guy and a few of the tank for the heck of it.

supporting the structure

the worm

myzislow

ORA german blue acro

LE Pink lemonade actinic shot

actinic right side shot

middle group

actinic FTS

morning shot W/flash(no lights)

Montipora setosa

ATL christmas mirabilis.

Fire shrimp hanging out
Hope you enjoy!

myzislow

Originally Posted by nissan577
http:///forum/post/2787200
amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love every single part of it
Thanks a lot, glad you liked it! Nice car, too! I have a 300zx, the older brother to the 350z.

myzislow

New FTS with some of my old corals back:

whole tank for fun, actinic strip light looks a lot better in black: