my 29g biocube pics

fishwater

I put my live rock and sand in last Wednesday. Let me know what you think. I'm open to suggestions. I also put a maxi-jet 400 in the tank. It is located in the tank's back left and is pointed through the rocks towards the front right corner. Do you think this is a good spot for it? Also, can anyone identify the hitchhiker in the pic. It looks like it maybe some type of sponge. Thanks.

azfishgal

Looks great! :cheer:
I have a stupid question, how do you stick a PH in the nano tanks, since there is a lid that shuts. How does the cord not get squished.

fishwater

The first compartment in the back has a cut out for wires to run through. I just ran the wire up the back and through the hole. You can still see some of the wire but it doesn't get pinched by the top.

azfishgal

Originally Posted by fishwater
The first compartment in the back has a cut out for wires to run through. I just ran the wire up the back and through the hole. You can still see some of the wire but it doesn't get pinched by the top.
Oh, well my cheap Cube Masters doesn't have that. But, I'm only using it for a QT, so not a big deal.

pigman723

How many pounds of live rock did you used for your 29 gallon nano cube? I'm thinking of starting one of my own, and I need to know the basics. Thanks
:help: