My 29g Biocube Picturesss

S

sexyshrimp101

I'm from Michigan too and was wondering where you got your biocube??? I am trying not to have to order it online.

elitsoh

im also from mich if you want bio cube brand there are a few places local around me that sells them

christiiiii

I still really want a candy cane coral and some more mushrooms... I'm sad because I'm done adding fish, I need to cut myself off. Right now I have a diamond goby, a green and a yellow clown goby, royal gramma, and a true perc clown.

S

sexyshrimp101

I'm in Saginaw, and if it is a little bit of a drive for the places you are talking about, I wouldn't mind if they had really good prices. My lfs sells them for over $500 and I have found brand new ones online from $215, but I would like to stay away from buying online if at all possible.

blondie_00

i was just wondering if you have stock lighting? If so how are your anemes doing? i was told that the stock lighting wasnt enough to have one. Great looking tank by the way!!

christiiiii

Yeah I do have stock lighting and it was doing great, I had to take it out though because it was moving all over the tank and I want to have a lot of corals without having to worry about it.