My 30 gallon

oak

Is your Copper Banded okay in their ? I was going to up set a thirty up and was thinking of maby putting one in the their. Also what is your lighting and how many fish do you have in their. Oh and nice rockwork.

earlybird

I think your tank looks good but watch out b/c you have some fish that aren't considered appropriate for that size of a tank. How old is your tank?

bjta2002

i just got it from a friend they it has been up and running for about 12 years and i am from ft myers also or lehigh

reefkprz

your coraline is really bleached out.
if you dont mind me asking what are your parameters at?
cal
alk
phos
amm
trite
trate?

bjta2002

wow i have no idea WHAT THOSE THINGS ARE THE ONLY THING I KNOW IS THAT I HAVE TO CHECK MY PH CALCIUM AND IRON

oak

alk = alkalinity
phos = phosphate
amm =ammonia
trite = nitrite
trate = nitrate
cal = calcium
I test for everything their except Alkalinity and Phosphate. If you have a Copper Banded I would think your ammonia is low.

oak

You absoulutly need to get ammonia nitrite and nitrate. You could probably get it at your LFS.

bjta2002

thats how many fish came in it when i got they have been fine for years like i said i am new i need help with this stuff

azfishgal

Originally Posted by bjta2002
thats how many fish came in it when i got they have been fine for years like i said i am new i need help with this stuff
OK, so the people you got this tank from obviously didn't care about the fish. Go to your lfs and get a test kit, test ALL parameters like oak listed and report back. No worries though, we'll try and help you out, BUT you are going to have to find new homes for half of those fish, if you want to do right by them.

oak

What are your fish and how long long have you been doing salt water? Also do you have any freshwater experience?

triga22

The tank could use a little help but in the end look nice. Whats on the far right corner in the tank?