My 300gal system

creative

About a year ago I started moving Rock, Coral, and fish from my Flat back 65 into my new 300 Gal system. Here are a few pics of the system.

creative

In the first picture you can see my main display tank, and behind it a 30gal display that are both connected into the 3-55gal tanks making up my filtration system in the basement. The first 55 is full of live rock, the second is my refugium, and the third is my sump. I use a Sequence Hammerhead for my main pump. I also have a 1200gph closed loop, and 2-350gph powerheads that make up my water flow. I also have a 36 watt UV sterilizer and a coralife 225 protein skimmer.
Now for some of the live stock pics.

emmitt

That is a beautiful tank and and even more beautiful stand.

Where did you get the tank and stand if you dont mind me asking??

hot883

Originally Posted by creative
In the first picture you can see my main display tank, and behind it a 30gal display that are both connected into the 3-55gal tanks making up my filtration system in the basement. The first 55 is full of live rock, the second is my refugium, and the third is my sump. I use a Sequence Hammerhead for my main pump. I also have a 1200gph closed loop, and 2-350gph powerheads that make up my water flow. I also have a 36 watt UV sterilizer and a coralife 225 protein skimmer.
Now for some of the live stock pics.
What kind of angel is that in the center of the 1st pic?. Very nice set up BTW.

creative

Originally Posted by emmitt
That is a beautiful tank and and even more beautiful stand.

Where did you get the tank and stand if you dont mind me asking??
I got the stand and canopy from the guy that built Frank 2005's 600gal system. ME
Thanks Todd

creative

Originally Posted by goodwin9
Very NICE looking tank
What is the blue & gold fish?, is it an angel :notsure:
That is a Majestic Angel, I love his color.

emperor11

Originally Posted by JacknJill
has your angel not given you any problems with eating corals?
Its a Majestic...they generally don't. Same with the Regal.

creative

Originally Posted by JacknJill
has your angel not given you any problems with eating corals?
So far no problem with the Majestic. I did not expect any as they are normally ok.
Thanks Todd