MY 301 gallon

ambulldog615

I just wanted to share a picture of my tank. Every new fourm I join kicks me off cause They tink I'm a business? I am just a average joe that works at ford building the FOCUS. I have alot going on in my tank as far as different kinds of Zoanthids and Different kinds of Monti caps and digitas. My zoa's are always outgrowing the spots I put them and I am always getting rid of nice size colonies! I think thats where when I register to new forums they think I'm a store? Just that I just register and start off in the selling forums with zoa's for sale.I just want a picture of my tank here to show what I have and that I just have a small piece of the ocean in my basement!

ambulldog615

I built the tank stand everything you see from scratch.
The tank is 60'w x 24"h x 41" d wanted to give it the look of the tank siiting on a pile of stone. Didnt go with the feild stone look so I went with the rock veneer instead. The casted 3' thick counter tops for it and glued it all in place. Pretty much built the tank and then the stand arround it.

ambulldog615

Thanks again everyone for the kind words! I wish I wouldn't have wiped out my computers pictures
. I would have loved to show a step by step build.

briand7878

Originally Posted by ambulldog615
http:///forum/post/2691324
Thanks again everyone for the kind words! I wish I wouldn't have wiped out my computers pictures
. I would have loved to show a step by step build.

I thought that i remebered seeing this build on --. Wasnt it on there?

nu2salt

yes it was on -- I have the link for it but I don't know if I can post it or not.
by the way that is a really cool tank glad it is doing great....you can send me a pm if you have any zoas for sale. or you can email me at kandmmowing(at)msn(dot)com.

rushprop

Verry beefy. very nice tank. Can you walk behind the tank like a bar setup or does the stand take up the whole corner. Kinda looks like you can from the side angle shot. either way, very sweet setup.

C

cmaxwell39

That is probably the most unique stand I have ever seen. Neat idea. Tank and stand looks great.