my 350

prevwon

Originally Posted by wrath
yea i know the fish r huge lol
the tank has been running for a couple years now a easy 3-4. an yes i do have a chiller
the rock bridge was dowed together
Haha Russian Legion > Infamous
They came to the field I used to work at and played our home team (Baltimore Trauma). They were funny.

wrath

Originally Posted by PrevWon
Haha Russian Legion > Infamous
They came to the field I used to work at and played our home team (Baltimore Trauma). They were funny.
lol i havent gotten to see any of the pro teams as there aint no big events in canada. but eurpean teams r the best JOY FTW

sjimmyh

I absolutely love the cabinetry.
I used to have a large tank (125 g). Too much electrical cost, additive cost, food cost, etc... Basically, I just didn't want to spend that much on the tank just for upkeep. I can't imagine a larger one.
Its still really nice to see them when you can though. Congrats, its gorgeous.

Could have used your input on tank size for multiple tangs the other day in the reef forums. I honestly don't think I have ever seen so many fish that are known to fight in one tank successfully. Again, good for you!

wrath

Originally Posted by mitremark
Good looking tank. What kind of fish is in the forth pic?
its called a yellow coris. and he's a pain in the butt when it comes to corals as he flips everyone
Originally Posted by Big Pat

Wow, the aquascaping in your tank is awesome! What kind of fish do you have in there?
there is ALOT of fish in the tank and ill name emm all
powder blue tang
unicorn tang
orangespine tang
indian ocean salfin tang
hippo tang
2 yellow tangs's
purple tang
coral beauty
majestic angel
tru prec clown
flase perc clown
3 green chromis damsel's
2 yellow tail damsel's
yellow coris wrasse
dusky wrasse
fox face rabbit fish

nick76

what are the dimensions of that monster?
What kinds of Lights?
How are the corals doing? Do u have corals on the bottom of the tank? Seems pretty deep.