My 55 IN PROGRESS

teen

nassarius snails are good for the sand. so are conchs. the queen conch and persian conch are good choices, thats what i have.
tanks looks good

xtreme_1.8

Originally Posted by teen
nassarius snails are good for the sand. so are conchs. the queen conch and persian conch are good choices, thats what i have.
tanks looks good

I have a couple of nassarius snails the only time i see them is when i feed my fish, so I guess they're doing there job.

F

fresnoreef

THIS IS THE GOLDEN HEAD SLEEPER GOBY YOU NEED TO CLEAN YOUR SAND BED HE WILL DO WONDERS FOR YOUR TANK. THIS IS UNCLE BOB AND HE DOES WONDERS FOR MY TANK.

xtreme_1.8

Originally Posted by FRESNOREEF
THIS IS THE GOLDEN HEAD SLEEPER GOBY YOU NEED TO CLEAN YOUR SAND BED HE WILL DO WONDERS FOR YOUR TANK. THIS IS UNCLE BOB AND HE DOES WONDERS FOR MY TANK.

Thats a cool looking fish, I was planning on going to go get one today, BTW my tank has been set up for 3 and a half months now.
I just have one sixline wrasse for fish.
corals include frogspawn, lobophylia brain, pulsing xenia, big button polyps (brown), yellow polyps, 2 green rics, finger leather, mushrooms, gorgonians, and candy cane coral.

xtreme_1.8

well I didn't get the golden headed goby but I got a dragon goby that sifts the sand, after acclimating him into the tank, he started sifting within a couple of minutes.