My 65 Gallon

corpjet

This is my first Saltwater Tank:
65 Gallon
Emperor 280
Ebo-Jager 300 watt heater
2 - 228 PowerSweep Power Heads
SeaClone Protein Skimmer
Current USA Light (96wSunPaq and 96w Actnic)
40 lbs live sand
80 lbs live rock
Clarki Pair
Royal Gramma
Citron Goby
Dragon Goby
Perc Clown
Many Snails and Crabs
Let me know your thoughts

hot883

Very nice looking. Clean as well. Ha! Definately want to see it progress. Or should I say it's progression.(not that it needs anything) You seem to be doing the right things.

corpjet

Thanks for the kind words. I had a huge hair algae problem until I purchased an RO/DI unit, this is a must for any new people looking to get into the hobby. Also the dragon goby has helped keep the sand stirred and eliminated the algae that was growing on the live sand. I would like to add some corals and possibly an anemone down the road.

mimzy

Hey Corpjet, beautiful tank! I LOVE your rockwork.

I've got a 12 gallon that I'm building up a stocklist for - I see you've got a Citron Goby. What do you think of him? Does he show himself a lot? Does he eat well? :thinking:
I think these guys r mad cute - It'd be great to hear what it's like to have one! :joy:

corpjet

The citron goby is always out. He is the first fish that I received free from a guy and is very hardy. He is by far the smallest guy in the tank but no problems with any of the other fishes and him. He just hangs out perched on the glass or wherever he chooses.