My 65 reef

jadmin

This is my 65 Gallon reef tank I have had tanks all my life this is my first reef tank the tank is 10 Months oid.
:joy:

nm reef

Excellant looking system...clean....looks very well stocked and maintained. Great job.....:yes:
Hmmm...what problem could you see with it daman(lionfish12)? His looks stable and mature...and you've been saying you'll have a 125 for months now? His looks sweet in comparission!

reefer44

looks good....ncie to see people keeping acros on there first tank (imo as long as you pay attention to your reef acropora can be the hardiest corals)................NM Reef, I think he may be refering to the DSB leaking nutrients into the tank...no reason to assume it was a rude comment....
Brad

jadmin

Thanks everyone for all the kind words as for the light a run 2 175 Watt MH 10,000k bulbs and my clams love it by the way daman what is the problem I will like to know ?
:confused:

jadmin

Hey thats kool I am planing to get a 125 gallon up and running by march anyway I finger this is just a start and I will be moving him out of their into the bigger tank if I was the fish I will be hopeing that my owner got me a bigger tank.

reefer44

well i asummed wrong :)
doubtful the tang is going to get to big..........they usually grow to the size of the container (with exeptions like sohal and sailfin to name a few) but i think the blue will be fine for another 3 years or so......tangs don't grow to fast (inless in huge tank)
imo
Brad

jadmin

Here are the clam borthers a T.Derasa and 2 T.Crocea and I have add a T.Maxima if you look close at the frist Pic on top.
Jadmin