My 65gal.

buddyro

Just wanted to post some pics....

I have a lunare wrasse and a snowflake and 5 crabs, any suggestions on additions are welcome. I'm looking at building a peaceful tank. Thanks

buddyro

Originally Posted by coralreefer
http:///forum/post/3012424
HI! and welcome to the boards

what are your plans for the tank?
Thanks, I'm looking to add a few fish only,no corals. I tried the aggressive triggers for a short while,but I think I wanna more community/semi aggressive DT. At the present time I have 3common crabs,2red hairy crabs, Lunare Wrasse, and a Snowflake eel. What do you think I can go with to add color, that won't out grow my tank?

You could throw in maybe 5 or 6 yellowtail damsels. They're semi-agressive but they will DEFINITELY add color to the tank. Or maybe some blue green chromis. I dont THINK they will outgrow it.

buddyro

Well, I did some rock work, painted the background added some LR, and added a few decor. pcs. and added a foxface and tomatoe clown. What do ya'll think? I think I did pretty good being my first SW tank and only been at it a few months. I broke everything down before I painted the tank.

michael1972

looks good.
on the pic that you can see the top of the water is it dusty or a film on the water?
if it is dust or film get some water move ment on to the top to break it up helps with the o2 in the tank.
looks great

buddyro

Originally Posted by MICHAEL1972
http:///forum/post/3023795
looks good.
on the pic that you can see the top of the water is it dusty or a film on the water?
if it is dust or film get some water move ment on to the top to break it up helps with the o2 in the tank.
looks great
Thanks, I pointed a PowerHead up and it helped a little, I got this tank from a friend that had it made and I have to figure a good cover/top for it. My Clown Trigger jumped out not to long after I got it. I'm thinking egg crates, I hear alot of ppl using/talking about them. Any Suggestion? Also have a UV ster. just waiting for the bulb to come in,I hope it helps also.