MY 72 gal bow

mace

May I suggest a black or blue background to hide all that stuff in the back.
Tank looks good

H

heart & sole

nice tank i love the stand...+1 on putting a black background on the tank it will make the tank look wayyy better

rebelprettyboy

the stand is nice and the tank is nice! And paint the background black! Itll make it look way better and also add a little more live rock!

Put a background either dark blue or black and get some more live rock.
What kind of lighting do you have on the aquarium?

moonbeam

Thanks
I love my stainless steel look but it scratches easy.my buddy knocked the light off the tank and put some nice gouges in it.
As for the lights they suck at the time the back fixture is a 48 inch coral life half 10k and half 50/50 65weach , front is an odyssey 32 inch fixture with one atanic and one day light with a moon light we all know where it came from got that one in dec and one moon is out.
The plan is T5s across the back and keep the front light heck the bow lets me do that so why not
The back ground ….my ultimate hope was a coralline back ground. I don’t want to do a tape on salt creep will build up so I may do the paint thanks for that on what kind do I get?
And I may add a little rock but I kind like the amount of rock my friend is all ways hounding me on that but I want to get rock with things on it when I get better lights n e way so there will be more . em

moonbeam

its marineland i got it whole sale pd like 500 for tank stand canopy wish i would have got the reef ready the stand was made for t and the co sells them but thats how we learn

sign guy

I really LOVE your stand, have you thought about adding a black background to hide your overflow box. It would really set your tank off

N

neg427

Nice Aquascape. I have the same tank as you do. I have a stick on blackground in blue. I to am waiting for the coraline to cover the back of the tank. I will try and post a pic of the tank to show u what it looks like with the background. What kind and how big of a set up do u have in the cabinet. I was wondering how big to make it and what to put under.

moonbeam

Well its a fresh water tank now it crashed on me 2 times and this and that went hay wire so its fresh going to put live plants and brix in it well see .em