my 75 gal. mixed reef tank

choprjohn

Heres My Reef Set Up 75 gal. tank, 30 L fuge with ATO, 8 bulb T-5s, beeen up about 2 yrs. Its had some issues, so I know I need more coral & fish. Thanx for looking...Johnnie

flower

2 years up and running??? it looks so sterile, not a drop of algae, no coralline do you dose with an algae killer?

choprjohn

Yah thanx like i said I had problems . tank is just starting to come back around. I still gotta add more "life" to my system

choprjohn

Oops I forgot to add a more current pic. As you can see theres coraline algae, green hair algae, & everything else that is in a 2 yr old tank. sorry Johnnie P.S. yes I did dose with algae killer big mistake I wont make again !

C

crazydave

Lookin' good. Full of rock.....I like that.
What really caught my eye is the water bottle down in the fuge......is that your top off system? If so thats cool as s%*t. Where did you find the little pump on top?

choprjohn

Yes that is my water jug for my auto top off. I used that pump before I actually got a real ATO...lol. I will look for the info on the pump on top of the jug, but im not sure if i still have the info. If I do I will post it here. Thanx...JOHNNIE