my 90 reef restart

deejeff0442

Well been over 3 yrs without a tank.
Already got it running .90 display and 28 sump. I built a simple 2 section sump. Had lowes cut the 3 glass pieces for the baffle. Its full of rock and the sand is still clearing.
My set up for full reef
Around 70 pounds of dead rock in display and 25 in the return part of the sump
I plan to start cycle with shrimp tomorrow also get 10 pounds of live rock
Equipment
2 mini heaters 200 watt. Love these only 6 inches long
Cpr 100 overflow
2 mp40 for flow
I believe its a rio return pump 1700 lph. Donk know what it converts to gph but its running and the flow through the sump seems perfect
2 little fishes 150 reactor with phosphate media
Seachem testing kit..
Still coming....
Octopus 110 skimmer
2 units onyx dimmable led lights.
I will get another pic up when the water clears

Attachments

deejeff0442

Yep got 3 fish in there . Also have 3 more in qt . Coming along nice
Pretty happy. Not trying to rush it 4 months isn't that long but everything in there looks happy. Going to let it go for a few more months . The qt Fish have 3 more weeks before they go in

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Wow that is the tank you just recently set up. Looks great.
What problem were you having posting pics? If you are doing a tank build thread, you'll be posting a lot of pics. Looks like your tank is built though by the looks of that pic. Nice job on the aquascaping!

deejeff0442

Keeps saying 1.5 MB size pic maximum
Mine are 7.5 ... I even changed the setting in my phone camera to the smallest see and still won't go

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Yea, you have to size it down. 1.5 is actually a good size visual for a forum.

iidylii

I use the app "photo shrinker" on my phone to size them down and then It works posting them

nice job on the tank so far:D

deejeff0442

I did google.how to and saw a few different apps but didn't download any.
Pretty happy with the tank close to 20 corals.in there and 3 fish all looking good havnt lost anything . 3 fish in qt put in Saturday all eating and look good also

deejeff0442

Finished my small house around 800 Sq ft. Been in here since November. Came out awesome. Tank is in the living room.
Got the foundation and some pipe work done on the big house. Hope to be in there maybe 18 months. Plan a 8 foot 400 gallon in there.

deejeff0442

I downloaded and app. Already resized a pic.
Later today I will take pics of the sump and back up to see the lights hanging overflow is on the side .