My Aggressive Fishies....

shoreliner11

Great picture of the Cowfish in charging stance. Your abilities with a camera are something I admire quite a bit. I'm just getting my first pretty good camera in a couple weeks. By the way what camera are you using these days...I though it used to be a Canon G5 but not totally sure. I've decided in my budget range to go with the Canon Powershot S1 IS. Can't wait to start getting some more decent shots of my reef.

thangbom

man cowfish are cool..... i like the charging stance and the mid body of the eel!!! those pic crack me up... funny captions!!! hey dude.. make a funny story w/ pic of the cowfish!!!!!!!! ohh yeah and dont the cow fish get pick on by other fish in your tank??

cgpuffers

Very good pics once again Ryan. Your Porcupine puffer is looking a little on the diodon histrix side with its coloration. I love the Black Dogface though. Keep up the good work!

ryebread

Originally posted by evilss
great pics. what sizes are the fish? have you had any problems out of your cow fish?

Thanks evilss! The Porky is about 5" and the Midnight Puffer is about 7". The Cow is maybe 3 or 4 inches. No problems out of the Cowfish....he eats anything I put in the tank.....fingers included.

ryebread

Originally posted by Shoreliner11
By the way what camera are you using these days...I though it used to be a Canon G5 but not totally sure.

I'm using a Nikon D100 w/ various lenses. :)

ryebread

Originally posted by CGPuffers
Very good pics once again Ryan. Your Porcupine puffer is looking a little on the diodon histrix side with its coloration.

Is that a bad thing? :confused:

evilss

nothing bad rye. just a different species with the other colorations. most of the store bought ones are Diodon holacanthus. yours looks awesome though.
i would love to put a cow fish in my aggressive setup. maybe its a possibility. hmmmmm :notsure: