My Bros 2.5 Minni Bow

cprdnick

Looks good. I figured when I started my nano that I would want more big ones. Well, I do, but I'm also trying to go smaller and smaller with my nanos. Fascinating addiction.

harlequinnut

Originally posted by j21kickster
He just set this up today- nothin too exciting but ya know.... im gonna help stock it with frags of my tank

Hey Bro, can you send some frags to me? Many thanks from your Bro...

xabxam

Did your brother upgrade the lighting in his minibow?I am thinking about setting up a minibow 2.5,but I don't know if the lighting that comes with it are strong enough to keep corals.If the lighting that comes with the kit,is not strong enough for corals,what lighting do you recomend as an upgrade?

j21kickster

I have a 32W PC over it- we are about to but 2 32 Watters over it- they are just a tad bit longer than the tank but the hood i am going to build and put over it will look nice regardless-

xabxam

How long are the lights?How are you going to make a hood?Can you post pictures of the lighting?How are the lights going to fit in the hood?

j21kickster

well i think they are a couple of inches longer thanthe tank- w will make it out of a thin wood and suspend it above the tank- it isnt going to sit on the tank- the hood will be just a little bit longer than the tank