1 x Blue Eyed Girl
1 x Blue Ring Of Saturn
1 x Horizons
1 x Neon Alien Eyes
1 x Peanut Butter Cups
1 x Starfires
1 x Wham N’Watermelon and Radioactive Dragon Eye Mix
1 x Pink Zoot Suit Morph
Plus 4 free frags, 1 per $50 i spend, and free shipping. Should be here Wed.

tr1gger

They will be here thursday by 10am. They are small frags. Once my new frag tank is up and running (33g Long) by next week they should be in getting nice and fat

tr1gger

Quick shot, the tank is getting so full on the bottom that i cant get my camera to want to focus on just one frag. Its really a pain in my arse. Oh well for now here ya go

EDIT: not only that but i get close to the tank and the clowns get up in my face and the fireshrimp rofflestomps on everything and they close up

greenreefer

not sure how I haven't seen this thread before but is this a upgrade/down grade from another tank? If not, how did you you go from new in the box to fully stock in 2 months? The tank looks awesome just wondering what I missed. The web cam doesn't seem to be up and running this morning.

nano-newb1983

TRIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! where you at FOOL, UPDATES
Also anytime your ready to meet me in Lansing let me know.. I got another Polyp of Blue Hornet i can frag for you anytime

nissan577

Originally Posted by NaNo-NeWb1983
http:///forum/post/3091876
TRIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!! where you at FOOL, UPDATES
Also anytime your ready to meet me in Lansing let me know.. I got another Polyp of Blue Hornet i can frag for you anytime
not cool bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

liljay0418

I know trigger from our local club I believe he has been on vacation for the last few weeks. But Im sure he will pop back in and speak for himself.......

tr1gger

Crazy wild stuff! I just stumbled across this. When Jay mentioned I was on vacation he was correct and a month later I moved out to California!

Hope everyones stuff is doing well. Talk about dragging up an old thread! :)