my continuous build finally slowing down

tonysearsjr

hello to all, to start thanks for visiting my thread. for a bit of info about me and my aquariums, i have had many many freshwater tanks over the last 10 yrs. in January 2012 decided to splurge and go marine. thank god for tax refunds. so i bought and READ book after book looked over and again on the web and asked everyone i could for all their tip and tricks. then went to buying and building
custom built cabinet 40g long with an overflow box and wet/dry sump, went with DSB of 6", around 75 lbs of live rock (the quality i now know as junk, but we learn as we go), maxi-jet 400 for circulation. 4x54w t5ho light fixture, and coralife ssk65. got all set up and running mid February (at the apt), shorty after we ended up buying a house and first thing was AQUARIUM ROOM....remodeled first floor, built the room, moved over the 40 (what a task), THEN found a reef ready 75g for $50, couldn't say no, now i just had to have it in the 40g place more room to play with. no sleep for 3 days corals and fish in totes for 2 of them. with that all done and back running hum mm what to do with this 40g long now, of course build a fuge. it got finished yesterday and all my moving and changing has stopped, now to let it grow.ill post to here every time i get something new or catch a good pic, please comment as this is how we learn.. heres few pics to illustrate my story
the 40g at apt

the 40g in the wall

the upgrade to the 75g and the most recent pic is the 1 on right plumbing finished new sump running

side view of sump/fuge front view of aqua scape now minus the tomato

thanks for your time

mr. limpid

Looks great, nice job on aqua scape. I always wanted a room behind tank, my wife doesn't like when I spill (stinky fish, her words) water on her carpet.