My Eel Just Vanished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY EEL JUST VANISHED I CHECKED ALL THE CORALS AND I CHECK MY FILTRATION SYSTEM I Have an aqua pod with the lid do you think he could get out. i have a 7-9 in snowflake eel HE IS THIN BUT FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

itom37

Oh goodness. Well I doubt he has vanished. Those little guys can get in some tiny spaces. They can also get out of the tank. Check the floor.

rad

make sure to take everything out of your filtration area. that includes the square foam blocks. there a tight squeeze to get behind in there so make sure to remove them carefully in case your eel is hiding between one of them and the plastic. also take your pump out. if its nowhere else, and you havnt done either of those things, then its probably there. also, do you have a cat?

i have one check your sand bed mines loves to put his whole body in the sand a stick out his head like hes hunting
but they can be tricky also check your rock it can be hiding under it