My Elegance Coral

wow, i've heard a lot of people saying that these corals often die with in 3 months of getting them. I just want to say i got one around 4 months ago from a local lfs. i was cautious of this rumor so i snooped around it for a month seeing if it showed any signs of distress. it did not and it was one of those beautiful oens that are green and maroon colored. i asked the manager where he got it and he said somtehign about the solomon islands. anyway, i bought it and its still alive and it split from 3 heads to 4 yay!

ledzep fan

lucky you, most of them don't do too well in captivity...too bad though, they are really show piece material

i know i had my fingers crossed that it wouldnt die. coiincidently my lfs has some weird color combos of corals. i bought off them an alveopora thats bright neon teal all over. its really cool

big

Good luck with it......... I lost this one when moving last spring. I had it about 7 months............. Read up all you can on them............

new2salt1

My Elly:
As you can see, depending on whether it is eating, just waking up, or at full light, it never looks the same. Just >1 yr old, I have owned her for 5 months.