My Elos System Mini build thread....Enjoy

todd03blown

Thanks everyone.
Good news my pistol shrimp finally came out tonight!! He has made their borrow under the rock where the Goby is sticking his head out in the picture above. I am so happy, as I thought he was dead!!
Yes the price is steep but the tank quality is second to none. The silicone is amazing, the tank stand is the same. Has an all glass sump and the LED light is incredible!!
The green this is a furry mushroom :).
Yes the solana was the tank I was going to get until I saw this one and the LED light. The design, quality and light made me change my mind from getting the Solana.

nissan577

love your tank! question how is your flame angel doing? is it nipping at any corals? im thinking of getting one of my own!

todd03blown

so far the flame is doing great. its only nipping at my live rock. Has nipped at a single coral thus far. I got her small in hopes that it would help prevent them from nipping at my corals. She is about 1.25-1.5" long. I love the fish, the colors on it are beautiful and very bright. adds a nice touch to my tank!!

rotarymagic

Originally Posted by todd03blown
http:///forum/post/2838396
so far the flame is doing great. its only nipping at my live rock. Has nipped at a single coral thus far. I got her small in hopes that it would help prevent them from nipping at my corals. She is about 1.25-1.5" long. I love the fish, the colors on it are beautiful and very bright. adds a nice touch to my tank!!
They definitely are lookers. Even if it does start picking at corals, it may not even be noticeable. Some people act like a single zoathid polyp getting munched during a 6month span is a life or death situation.

todd03blown

LOL RotaryMagic!!
Yes I bought a pair together of the clowns. They get along great and play around alot. The host the anemone and the torch I have in the tank.

todd03blown

Here are my new ric's I bought from Coral Morphologic. I must say I am very impressed with the colors these things have and they are alot brighter in person compared to what my pictures represent.

todd03blown

Here is a picture of a cool sponge that I have had for a while and never took a pic of.

New Frags I got today.
Blue Milli on the left, GARF Bonsai in the middle and Tenius on the right.

rotarymagic

some people call that sponge "white lightning", its a zoanthid encrusted variety... pretty expensive. I've seen 6 inch colonies go for $175. I'm definitely getting one for my Tunze.

todd03blown

Originally Posted by Rotarymagic
http:///forum/post/2839635
some people call that sponge "white lightning", its a zoanthid encrusted variety... pretty expensive. I've seen 6 inch colonies go for $175. I'm definitely getting one for my Tunze.
wow didn't know that thing would be that expensive at that size!!

rotarymagic

Originally Posted by todd03blown
http:///forum/post/2839956
I bought it from mr.coral for like 15 bucks or so.
you got a deal my friend... just dont ever expose it to air lol... or for more than a split second.
you could always frag that out later... its always in high demand.
did you get a cocoworm yet?? that'd look hot in that tank.