My father clean my tank with dishwasher soap

My tank is ok. none of the fish died as of today. I was upstair cleaning my room. My dad just trying to help me. I have been lazy lately and my tank was in bad shape. So, I guess he did me a favor. I now have a clean bright tank to look at. It did take me 6 hours to finish.

L

lbaskball

What? I didn tknow you coudlnt use dishwasher soap to clean algae off the glass during water changes, Ive been using bleach. It works like a charm....
j/k lol

grubsnaek

yeah thats bad....
i remember the niece with the hot sauce. but this is just as bad in a totally different way. on one side you have a youngin and in the other corner adult male. what was he trying to clean and why with soap. can you honestly vogue for him that he really didnt understand what he did.
but look on the bright side, your right back in the swing of things. just curious where are the fish and stuff.
oooohhhh boy watcha gonna do!?!?

crzyfshygy

dude thats funny, all of you are pretty funny.
i would empty the tank and rinse it for a few hours with hot water. then I would rinse all the rock. You already killed the bacteria, better off just staring fresh and cutting your loses.

05xrunner

man...leave the guys dad alone. he messed up..thought he was helping out..Things happen. We have ALL done something extremly stupid in our time.

cgrant

LOL!!! This is bringing back memories!
I dumped a bottle of my moms dish wash soap into my brothers 55 gallon tank when i was like 5, my brother beat my ---!
I wont forget that one and my brothers do a good job reminding me of that stunt during the holiday get togethers when everyone is around.
What can i say...I was like 5 years old. LOL!
Thanks for bringing back the memories!