My favorite pics

R

rsweetpea

Awesome shots. I especially like the clown and the crab pics.

ci11337

It's an anemone crab. Neat little critter. I tried to get a FT for you wango but my camera is very selective.(i'll try more later) The only good shot i managed today was a top down of my brain. Threw in a top down of my fungia too cuz i kinda like the wavy look.

ci11337

It's an anemone crab. Neat little critter. I tried to get a FT for you wango but my camera is very selective.(i'll try more later) The only good shot i managed today was a top down of my brain. Threw in a top down of my fungia too cuz i kinda like the wavy look. i edited them in near the top so they aren't missed for the contest.

ci11337

Thanks, it was the very first thing i added after i got reef lighting. He was only $12. At my LFS they have a awesome orange one in the DT.

ci11337

this is the best FTS i could get, when i used the flash it looked horrible so this pic is W/O a flash so it's really dark. I'll try some more later. it's like i'm allowed 1 good pic once every month and i used this month up already.

wangotango

Originally Posted by ci11337
http:///forum/post/2607857
At my LFS they have a awesome orange one in the DT.
If you're talking about the one Tom has in the 54gal corner it's absolutely beautiful. The color pops more under the T5 than it ever did before.
-Justin

ci11337

Thats the one Wango, i forgot exactly what he said but i think he has had it for like 10 years. I have a 55 gallon tank with 260 watts of 50/50 power compacts. However, once i start working this summer i'm hoping to get a T5 fixture.

ci11337

this is a really old pic but i just refound it. I kinda like the way it looks. This is from way back when i was just getting started.