My finished tank

Tell me how it looks, and don't worry i know about the cowfish hes only in there cause hes a baby and hes not ready to wrestle with the big fish. the last one was was a picture of evil green star polyps thats just how the pic come out

sadly the colt has gotten so big you cant see the corals it grew in front of, mostly the elegance coral that i need to move cause its one of my favorites

The tank is 8 months or so, and ill get a full tank shot but it doesn't go much further than the colt coral on the left. Its a biocube 14 and the corals have grown up a lot since i got some of them because i buy most of them for cheap cause there half dead. 4 months ago when i got the brain it wouldn't even get 1/3 that size now its at least 5 inches. And i know the cow fish is a bad move in that tank but 5 months and no problems yet, hes only in there till he can handle his own in a fish only tank at my buddy's

sleasia

Nice tank.....but again the cowfish....just want you to know a hawaiian boxfish wiped out my entire tank about 4 years ago....