My first 6 pack (hiccup)

nacl-man

Here goes, not much color but I finally got a feel for the camera (need a tripod now, this hobby spawns multiple other hobbies which also cost a lot of money lol).

nacl-man

6 - full tank this is w/ just actinics on though it doesn't look like it... i guess i should have turned the other lights in the room off huh? Needs some more color :(

nas19320

Looks good. Are you using a Fuji Finepix A330? You may want to shut off the flash. I like that Hawkfish.

nacl-man

yeah it is the A330... i haven't been able to get a good full tank shot w/out using the flash :(
I am a bit of a camera-idiot. Actually more than a bit...
Thanks for the compliments! My Hawkfish is my favorite... although my bi-color blenny is awfully cool.... it is probably a tie between those two. heck i like em' all lol.
cheers!

nacl-man

Originally posted by toddpolish
with that hawkfish I don't think you're gonna have the shrimp for very long.

they have been fine for 4 months? i don't remember reading anything about that. sigh... my research is never perfect I always overlook something. :(
Cheers!

moraym

Originally posted by NaCL-Man
yeah it is the A330... i haven't been able to get a good full tank shot w/out using the flash :(

If it's too blurry w/ the flash off, it's due to hands shaking, which even the most steady-handed person has to deal with. If your camera has a timer setting, try setting the camera on a tall stool or chair, aiming at the tank, and then using the timer to take a no-flash picture. That will eliminate hand-shaking blur.

nacl-man

Thanks for the reply, i am going to see if my Dad has a tripod I can borrow, he used to be into photography a while back. That should fix that problem huh?
Cheers!
NaCl