My first corals

N

n_sarno

very cool..
dont BTAs need metal halide?
I wanna get a rose bubble tip anemone

dexter

I had a BTA under PC's for 6 months and he did just fine. He actually felt well enought to split within 2-3 weeks of getting him.

I have just added a new BTA to my 100g to replace the florida condi I had. He is now under 4.5 watts per gallon with my VHO's
Good luck!
Dxtr

hot883

Originally Posted by Crox
:jumping: :jumping: :jumping: bump :jumping: :jumping: :jumping:
Beautiful additions.
I will let you know though; you should tackle that red slime problem before it gets WAY out of hand.

sleasia

crox...you have some beautiful things, nice colors and you really have a good eye. There are a few out of focus...the one's that are in focus though are perfect!!! so crisp and beautiful and really show the potential of whatever camera you are using...what camera is it. Thanks for sharing...such nice stuff, wish I had some in my tank ***) ***) ***) ...

crox

Originally Posted by sleasia
crox...you have some beautiful things, nice colors and you really have a good eye. There are a few out of focus...the one's that are in focus though are perfect!!! so crisp and beautiful and really show the potential of whatever camera you are using...what camera is it. Thanks for sharing...such nice stuff, wish I had some in my tank ***) ***) ***) ...

It's a Sony DSC V-3. 7.0 megapixels. I need to get a tripod to get better shots and learn all the true potentials of the camera! :cheer: :cheer:

crox

Originally Posted by hot883
Beautiful additions.
I will let you know though; you should tackle that red slime problem before it gets WAY out of hand.

I know that. I am battling cyano for quite a long time
but last Saturday I got a red slime remover. Yesterday I noticed some improvements and when I go home tonight I might treat the water again.

crox

Also I got a green favia and a hammer coral.............I'll take some pics tonight.

saltn00b

lookin good crox! what are those corals a bit further up, the red and white ringed guys ? mushrooms?

reefdude37

Originally Posted by Crox
These are my first corals that I added on monday. Please comment on them if they look ok.

NICE

crox

I believe my red mushrooms are doing well. Am I right? Just compare the two pictures. The first one was taken 2-3 days after I got them and the other one was taken 2 months after.