My First Little 6-Pack

sweetdawn

future home? is it in a different tank? im new at this so just curious about clown behavior. i have a pink skunk clown fish i got him an anename(sorry spelling) because the damsel i had was
gave damsel back. my clown was in his new home within 30 seconds of putting it in the tank and he rarely leaves it.it covers him like a blanket at night.

steinchef

I am at work now but will get you guys a full shot later tonight. As for future home, my clown hasnt gone near him yet. I am trying to patiently wait.

mary

Each type of clown likes a differnet kind of coral. In the ocean my Clarkii like carpet anenomes, yet in my tank I chose only to have a few hard corals and lots of leathers. I have a pair of clarkii from Africa, and they love the finger coral.It is huge. Play in it , sleep in it. Great to watch. It took them several months to accept it. They went from coral to coral testing them out. Would love to get pics but the flash on my digital continually goes off. Can not seem to get it to stop. Am not good with cameras. Good luck, but in that it is an anenome, your clown may be choosier than mine. In their own habitat not just any coral is ok. Many will eat the fish. Good luck and I do not mean to scare you. Hope someone who is familiar with your kind will answer you.