My first order at SWF.com

ka0z4allu

I have ordered all of my tank life from SWF.com and have been 100% satisfied with them. All of the animals were on the smaller side which gave me a chance to watch them grow. And they were all very healthy as I have had no deaths. I even had a box arrive in the AM and didn't get home to acclimate them until that evening and all were alive and kicking. IMO SWF.com has good specimens for a good price but surely every once in a while someone will have to get a bad order. After all you are dealing with live fish being bounced around in planes and fedex trucks. JMO

rjmang

Thanks for the words of comfort ka0z. I just placed my first order on Friday.
Question: Any tips on introducing multiple fish at one time. My 125 gallon tank has been running for three years. It has one 7 inch grouper in it currently. I will be introducing 5 3-inch fish from SWF. I am partitioning the tank so that the grouper does not eat the little guys.

schneidts

We just got our 3rd order from this site last week, and as always, everything looked great. As with each order, everything was very nicely packaged, and came in great condition. Not only were the fish we ordered in great condition, but they were exquisite specimens! I'll post some pics in a different thread as soon as they get out of QT. rjmang, are you going to qt your new fish?

rjmang

Unfortunately I only have the 125 gallon tank set up, so I might have to risk it with the grouper. By your post of the quality of SWF fish, I am assuming that you have not had any disease problems. I know I need a QT tank, I have one for my cichlid tank but have not had time to set up a Saltwater QT. I bought the tank from a guy and he had a supply of copper that gave me. In proper dosages, is this something that people treat new fish with as a precautionary measure?

derrikd

if you are asking me i have LS in mine, but there are more and more people going bare bottom with no sand or CC at all. if you want PM me and ill send you a link to this...