My first six pack.

searcher

A hitchhiker clam? I don't even know if it's really alive. But sometimes it's open and sometimes it's closed.

searcher

Not real interesting. Just showing off my coralline growth. The rock was almost completely white a few months ago.

nm reef

All right!!! Another 6-pak!!! Great lookin stuff!!!
You've got some excellant coraline growth so things must be in good shape water chemistry wise. Good job and thanks for the 6-pak.
to the PARTY!!

searcher

Thanks mike, my whole tank pics don't turn out real well. Either they're blurry or I have flash issues. If you want, you can look in the Nano section. I just bumped my post with pics up to the top.

wrassecal

Nice shots Searcher:) You got a really good one of the sixline. Those buggers never sit still for pics.

searcher

Thanks Wrassecal. My 6-line picks are always just pure luck. I'll start out taking a picture of something else and he ends up in the picture.
Here's another one.

blue dew

Searcher,
Very nice pics. I'm new to the six-pack thing too. Also, I have the exact same type and number of fish that you do, but I also cannot get a good picture of my Six-Line Wrasse. He just will not stay still...
Dew

searcher

Thanks everyone. Blue dew, 2 clowns and the sixline seem to be a great combination for the smaller tanks. I really enjoy them.