My fish feeding what do you think?pic/video

saltyjewell

Okay the clowns, butterfly, the purple(chromis?) and damsel have all been growing. My Yellow tang and goby however seem to be losing weight. The Sailfin and Dragnette seem to be staying the same. Goby will eat anything that will fit in it's mouth and the Dragentte will eat the froozen food.
I feed an algea pellet, foozen reef mix or brine w/omega 3 and half a sheet of green seaweed or red seaweed.
Here's a couple pics of the amount I feed.

I tried to double the seaweed at once but it got ripped up and fell behind the rocks. I think I'll try the half sheet twice a day now. I feed half a cube of the froozen and a pinch of the pellets normally twice a day(what you see is two pinches)
Here's a video of just the fish swimming around and one of them eatting the seaweed. I just wanted a pic of the Yellow but he was afriad of the camrea. Normally both Tangs are right up at the glass when they see me as they want their food *lol*

saltyjewell

Also can you see the white stuff of the clown? I don't think it's ich as he's didn't come in with it and none of the rest have gotten it. Any ideas?
The Sailfin had a bit of I think HILLE? Before from when I first got the house with the tank set-up but let go and in a real mess. I had to tar it down and start over. All fish lived through it but stressed the big guy *Sailior*