my fish... pictures (duh)

blitz99

is this xenia? or something else? it pumps... does it like flow or not? i moved it and it's in some flow now... seems a bit pissy there.

blitz99

my firefish is named todd...
anyone see where i'm going?
lastly.. this is my coral banded...
anyone know how i can get my porcelain crab to pose???
or let me even see him?

ams153

very nice pics you should post um in the pics fforum and also how do ya like the coral banded is he a good er what
Andrew

blitz99

i love him.. he doesnt bother anyone... just cruises around all day...
i like my porcelain crab but i never see him.. the shrimp loves to be out and about.

larrynews

hey blitz what dind of camera is that?? i have a great 35 mm but i want a digital just for the fish tank....

blitz99

i have no aptaisia in my tank.. i blew one into a million pieces and it never grew back.. lucky me..
yes, all eagles... fred jumped out of the tank. my dog is tra (tra thomas)...
i need a nasty

[hr]
for dawkins.
i am using an olympus d550.. it's 3 MP with 3 optical and 3 digital zoom.. it's a cheap camera now but was 400 when i got it.. it does the trick for now...

fishfreek

Nice pics. :joy: Keep up the good work, the tank looks good. You really should post these in the picture forum. :D

blitz99

i've changed my tank set up... the only reason it's in this thread is i screwed up...
i do like the individual pictures though..
so, is that xenia or is it something else with the clown? i've heard someone on here call it something different.. started with an A maybe???

juggalo124

"so, is that xenia or is it something else with the clown? i've heard someone on here call it something different.. started with an A maybe???"
That looks like Xenia To me too. But i could see someone thinking it was Anthelia. (It starts with A) I have Some Anthelia in my tank. More of a purple color then the Xenia. It has the same general look to it, but it does not pulse.
-Trenton