My Fish R Going Crzy!!!

ineedhelpnow

I have no idea about what is happening but my fish are going crazy. I still have ick in my tank but I still dont know why they are going to crazy. They are getting white or fadding out of there colors, rubbing themselves against my LR, I just mean going crazy. Does anybody know why my fish are so stressed out?
I put in stress coat everytime I change the water and it seems like nothing is doing good.

sistrmary

They're probably losing their color because they're stressed out from beating themselves against your live rock trying to get the ich off.

ineedhelpnow

I don't use the lights anymore... It helps kill the ick that I have, and others. The only thing that isnt doing that good is my achillies tang.

jdl/dayton

With only 3 fish I would remove them and Quarrantine them in a hypo tank. Treat for likely secondary bacterial while your at it. Your going to have to leave the main tank devoid of ALL fish for at least 2 months. This is the gestation period for Ich. Put fish back in too early and Ich will be back.
You could go with a hardy reef setup in the meantime then reintroduce your fish after the necessary time is up to starve out the Ich. I think they are all pretty reef safe. Could be better than before and Ich free by the time you reintroduce the fish.